Our Interpretation service is performed by qualified and experienced professional interpreters. We aim to facilitate the smoothness of your meeting proceedings and interactions that involve multiple nationalities and languages.
- The interpreter provides spoken translation once the source language speaker has finished speaking.
- The speech is divided into segments, and the interpreter sits or stands beside the source language speaker, listening and taking notes as the speaker progresses through the message.
- When the speaker pauses or finishes speaking, the interpreter delivers part of, or the whole message in the target language.
- The interpreter delivers the message in the target language while the source language speaker is speaking.
- The interpreter, seated in a sound-proof booth, speaks into a microphone, while clearly seeing and hearing the source language speaker using earphones.
- The simultaneous interpretation is delivered to the target language listeners through their earphones.