Thank you for visiting our website for your translation needs.
NOTARISATION OF TRANSLATION FOR OFFICIAL USE
5 STEPS IN CERTIFIED TRANSLATION
Do you have these documents that require certified translation?
- loan application
- visa application
- marriage application
- divorce application
- divorce petition
- tender application
- court judgement
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- diploma and degree certificate
Are you looking for ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE to translate your documents?
- VERIFICATION BY WISMA PUTRA
- LEGALISATION AT EMBASSIES
Quick facts about our ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE
Step 1: Certified Translation
Certified Translation is the first step performed by our translators who are accredited by the Government of Malaysia. This translation will be attested with ‘CERTIFIED TRUE TRANSLATION’ Stamp by government-appointed officers.
Step 2: Notarisation
In many instances, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Wisma Putra requires Certified Translation to be notarised prior to legalisation. Thus, notarised documents should be prepared prior to verification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Wisma Putra. Notarisation is executed by Notary Public Lawyers.
Step 3: Verification by Wisma Putra
This is a statutory requirement of documents prior to legalisation by the embassies or high commissions of the document owners. Upon checking documents, a Government-appointed officer verifies documents that bears the seal of the Government of Malaysia.
Step 4: Legalisation by Embassies
Before an official document is delivered or transmitted from Malaysia, it must be verified by the respective embassies or high commissions of the document owners. Prior to Step 4, the document should have been subject to all Steps 1-3.
Step 5: Delivery
The certified translated document is ready for official use and delivered to the client.
Why You Should Engage Wawasan Destiny Translations PLT
- We are accredited by the Government of Malaysia.
- Our translation is accurately translated and passes stringent quality control prior to finalisation.
- Our translation is certified by Government-appointed officers.
- We provide additional service to:
- legalise document through notary public lawyers
- verify documents at Wisma Putra
- deliver these documents to client if requested